November Posters and Faculty AppreciationOctober 30, 2018
Happy Holidays from KeepnTrack!November 28, 2018
As educators, we know the power of education. From creating safe learning environments to providing resources and tools for teachers, educating our students today takes a village of more than a few teachers and administrators. Celebrate all those who contribute to your school and make education possible for hundreds of students.
National American Education Week is this November 12-16th. Celebrate each day with staff and students at your school.
Education Week 2018
Monday, November 12
Kickoff Day for American Education Week where schools will celebrate excellence in education by hosting events and activities.
Tuesday, November 13
Schools can invite parents into the classroom for a firsthand look at what the school day is like for their children.
Wednesday, November 14
Education Support Professionals Day
Education Support Professionals keep schools running and students safe, healthy and ready to learn. Check out these videos
to see how hard ESPs work to serve students in public schools and how committed ESPs are to both their jobs and their communities.
Thursday, November 15
Educator for a Day
Community leaders will be invited to experience the day as educators and experience the challenges of teaching and the needs of students. Learn more about this program through the Educator for a Day Promotional Kit.
Friday, November 16
Substitute Educators Day
Substitute educators play a vital role in the maintenance and continuity of daily education. Learn more about these professionals
and take a look at resources and tips for substitute educators.
Education Week Celebration Ideas
We have five activity ideas to help you celebrate Education Week at your school this November.
- Gratitude Bulletin Board - Since Education Week is just before Thanksgiving, you can use the idea of gratitude to ask students what they are most thankful for about their school. Students can be encouraged to write down specific teachers, favorite subjects, books, and more in which they are thankful for from their school. You can display this in the main lobby for visitors to see.
- Thank You Cards - You can provide stacks of notecards and envelopes in the front office where students can pick up a card and write a note to a faculty member like a volunteer, custodian, bus drivers, security guards, etc..
- School Pride - Encourage your entire school community (or your entire community!) to wear school colors on the Friday of American Education Week.
- Volunteer Appreciation - Provide special recognition to parent volunteers who support the school in many ways.
- Makerspace Invitations - Do you have makerspace at your school? Create a parent night where students and their parents can participate in a makerspace activity. This will give parents an opportunity to see how education is expanding from the classroom to hands-on learning.
Track, Manage + Report
Are you looking for gaps to improve efficiency and reduce administrative costs? KeepnTrack has endless options to fit your unique needs, such as:
- Screen Visitors
- Send and Recieve Alerts
- Powerful Reports for State and Local Boards
- Track Volunteer and Visitor Hours
- and so much more!